[Public-List] Interior Paint

via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Apr 27 07:18:09 PDT 2015

Hello,

I purchased #322 also 1968 in the fall and just finished painting the interior.  I used white gloss Tremclad which is the Canadian equivalent of rustoleum.  Did not do lockers at waterline and below as I wanted to see any potential trouble with the fiberglass floor over the ballast and keel.  Otherwise, it is excellent for adhesion over well prepped previous paint job.  Expect about 3 gallons for 3 coats front to back!  I have refinished the woodwork with Minwax stain (red mahogany) and sealed with Lemon oil.  Looks nice, smells nice!

All the best,

Maurice