[Public-List] Interior Paint

Bill Woodford via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Apr 27 07:33:14 PDT 2015

John,

Two seasons ago, I tackled this job in the V-berth.  US 11 is also a
pre-liner boat and I had a serious mold issue in the V. After much
scrubbing and cleaning, I used Benjamin Moore- Aura Bath & Spa paint. We
matched the color with the existing color and it has held up very well.

The paint still looks terrific and I have had no issues.

Good luck,

Woody

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 10:18 AM, via Public-List <