[Public-List] Dodger

Michael Grosh via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Aug 1 18:16:18 PDT 2015

Sounds about right. Once you get over the sticker shock, you'll be happy.
It greatly extends both ends of the sailing season. A zippered center
section is a desirable option, for airflow on hot days.
I continue to be amazed at the price of goodies on a boat that listed for
$13000.00 when new, sails included, I think. Wouldn't be hard to spend that
much just on sails now.
MichaelGrosh
On Aug 1, 2015 8:26 PM, "Ron Walker via Public-List" <