[Public-List] Dodger

Brian Zinser via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Aug 3 09:54:53 PDT 2015

I think it is a little high. I believe you could purchase it for about half
here in Northern Michigan. I have a quote from a woman who has done a lot of
work for us and she quoted me about $600-800 for replacing our canvas, price
depended manly on quality of Eisenglass.  Cannot imagine the minimal
stainless frame and hardware would be more than another $500.

Brian Zinser