[Public-List] Replace/rebuild engine

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Aug 3 11:54:56 PDT 2015

Hey Don,

BTW, thank you for the in-depth step-by-step.  I'll try to locate a socket and breaker bar to get on the crank nut- it is right there. And then go from there....just FYI and for others, a NEW Yanmar, including removal of old and installation of new, done by pros is in the 16K neighborhood...ouch

Sent from my iPad