[Public-List] Electronic tiller

Jay Davenport via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Dec 26 17:14:14 PST 2015

Harry,
I have a Simrad tiller pilot. Actually, it is a Navico, which was bought out by Simrad, but the hardware is unchanged. I have had it for more than 15 years. It just keeps on working. In my experience, it works both for motoring and for sailing. Of course, when sailing, it is not good when close-hauled, or when running downwind. I have it connected to my chart plotter, so it will navigate to a waypoint, or follow a route. Jay Davenport