[Public-List] February Cruising Seminar - reminder and clarification

Bill Woodford via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Feb 3 08:09:41 PST 2015

The Chesapeake Alberg 30 Cruising Seminar will be held on Saturday February
7, 2015 at the West Street library in Annapolis.  The meeting is scheduled
from 1 pm - 4 pm.  We are excited to welcome Wendy Clarke, sailor and
contributor to Cruising World magazine, to speak.  We will also discuss the
cruise schedule for the upcoming year.

As is tradition, we will adjourn to a local members' home for libation and
refreshments. Please bring a dish to share.  As of this writing, the
Townshend's will host the post seminar gathering.

I look forward to seeing you at the Seminar!

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Woody
2015 Rear Commodore Cruising