[Public-List] Perdita trailer

C.B. Currier via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Jan 17 09:39:13 PST 2015

I would suggest after all of the research i have done on trailers for my
alberg 30 that a single axle trailer has an insufficient gvwr to handle an
alberg 30. Minimum you must have 2 axles. This is both for safety and for
handling. I can appreciate that there are 8000 lb axles but given  the
additional weight the boat should be considered to top out at 10,000 easy.
I am working on a 3 axle  which assures me of a 16000 pound gvwr and thus
nicely holds the boat in all road situations.
Just my $.02 ...

CB Currier
Infinity #57
On Jan 17, 2015 12:09 PM, "Don Campbell via Public-List" <