[Public-List] False Keel area?

Glenn Brooks via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Jan 31 12:18:14 PST 2015

Wes,

I have blocked Dolce (hull No 318) many times along the flat portion of the keel with no problems.  Usually the yard puts one block under the keel just a few inches forward of the rudder, another forward before the keel starts to slope upwards, and usually one more amidships.  You won't have any problems blocking anywhere along the flat portion of the keel.

Regards
Glenn B.
Dolce 318

Sent from my iPad