[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 2968, Issue 1

Ghislain Côté via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Jan 31 06:34:28 PST 2015

Hello M. Lehman,

I live in Canada and it is a fact that the cheapest shipping method is more than 30$ (I also I the choice to take a 130$ shipping metond... what !?).

If you could mail me a copy, that would be greatly appreciated. Of course, I would also reimburse the book, the shipping, and the effort. Here is my adress :

Ghislain Cote
486 avenue Humphrey app. 2
Sept-Iles  (Quebec)
Canada
G4R 2G3

Thank you very much, and can't wait to red your book !

Ghislain

Could you please e-mail me with a reimbursment method