[Public-List] Electric Drive

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Jul 8 09:19:44 PDT 2015

Hey All,

For those considering heating, cooking and motive power, seems to me the
answer comes down to diesel as it can serve all of these in relative safety
and obtainability world-wide. Oh wait, do they make a diesel-fired oven?  I
know you can get a cook-top...

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 11:58 AM, Jonathan Bresler via Public-List <