[Public-List] Head sail furler

Jim Burns via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Jul 28 09:07:28 PDT 2015

I put a seafurl c320 on limerick last year. It works great.  It took about 3/4 day to install.

Keeping some tension on the furling line while bringing the sail out does prevent  problems.

Getting the correct angle for the furling line off the drum to the deck takes a bit of adjustment to assure the line spools correctly.  But this is important.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone