[Public-List] Rudder shoe

DAVID via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Jun 22 17:17:48 PDT 2015

Help!  Chuave needs a shoe. Does anyone have a spare rudder shoe or know of a source for a replacement? Chuave is hull no. 156. The heads of the bronze machine screws apparently corroded off and dropped the shoe in the deep. Luckily no damage was done to the pintle and gudgeons. Until we can replace the shoe we'll be tied to thecrock and wasting the summer. Any info or leads will be greatly appreciated. We're located in southern Maryland very near Solomons, MD
Dave,Chuave, 156