[Public-List] Boat Parts

Dustin Hogard via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Jun 26 12:26:41 PDT 2015

Well, as with any well laid plan, a SNAFU has risen up.

Discussions with the boat yard owner and scrapper have gotten messy, but
essentially I could take ownership of the boat, but it would be. 500+$ to
get it out of jail limbo... maybe a lot more. Until then, I can't collect
the parts for you guys unfortunately and really, I'm not sure it's worth it
to pay that out of pocket with no way to recoup costs as I was planning to
send out parts for y'all free if you paid shipping. Not much I need on it,
so unless something on there is worth it to someone to front the cost, I
might back away from this opportunity.

Thanks for y'alls interest, I thought this was a great easy opportunity for
everyone, sorry if I got your hopes up... mine was too.

Dustin