[Public-List] Boat Parts

Michael Nikolich via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Jun 26 12:35:27 PDT 2015

Dustin,

Where is the boat?
There is quite a bit on the boat that you can't easily find anymore, from the spars and other rig components to deck fittings, to teak, etc....  I agree it would be a shame to lose all those items.

Is the boat still outfitted?  There is a place in Annapolis that sells used marine hardware (and sails) on a consignment basis.  If there is enough on the boat that may sell on consignment it might offset the costs involved in acquiring the boat.

If you're anywhere near Annapolis there may be volunteers available to help strip the boat and get components to the consignment shop or sent to those who asked for specific items.

Let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Nikolich
Commodore