[Public-List] Boat Parts

Brian Zinser via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Jun 27 05:03:09 PDT 2015

Glenn, et al.

I am in a similar situation. I have a fresh water boat which is in generally
good condition with a Gray Marine Sea Scout that is removed and needs to be
rebuilt. I am basically at the end of the earth and have tried to find a
local buyer who might be interested in a project boat. I am going to put the
boat on ebay this weekend with a low reserve. If it does not sell, based on
the responses to this list of people interested in parts, I am seriously
considering selling it off piece by piece.

Brian Zinser