[Public-List] Boat Parts

Michael Connolly via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Jun 27 08:40:20 PDT 2015

Brian,
I beg to differ with you on one major point.  That is the condition of your boat. She is a fine boat which needs an auxiliary,...............and that is all. She has been well maintained and is in sail-away condition. Gosh! there are some old salts who see an auxiliary as an unnecessary nuisance.

I sense your frustration, we have talked about this. Problem is with a limited market and where the boat is located.  The Non-problem is that she is an Alberg 30.  This is a proven boat which is very able to provide much pleasure to the owner who has the time and resources to invest.

Brian, why not try Good Old Boat Classifieds or some Classic Plastic Forum? Manana is sister ship to Lorrie Rose so I have tears in my eyes when I think of her being parted out.

Our very best to you,
Michael #133 Lorrie Rose