[Public-List] few Alberg blisters

Glenn Brooks via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Mar 14 15:11:11 PDT 2015

Yep, I've used Trinidad hard bottom paint for 9 years and got 4.5 seasons out of each application.  Well, 4 good seasons and the fifth was ok - until mid to end of July when I hauled in and reapplied new anti fouling.  So second the comment on hard bottom coat - little to no residue left at end of life, and most comes off with a power wash.

Glenn B.

Sent from my iPad