[Public-List] few Alberg blisters

Meinhold, Mike via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Mar 14 16:14:40 PDT 2015

Glenn
  Where do you sail her?

Mike
272

Michael J. Meinhold
Senior Naval Architect, Leidos, Inc.
4321 Collington Road, Bowie, MD 21076
michael.j.meinhold at leidos.com
301 352 4734 office  240 350 6974 cell

----- Original Message -----
From: Glenn Brooks via Public-List [mailto:public-list at lists.alberg30.org]
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2015 06:11 PM
To: Rod <weatherhelm at hotmail.com>; Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>
Subject: Re: [Public-List] few Alberg blisters

Yep, I've used Trinidad hard bottom paint for 9 years and got 4.5 seasons out of each application.  Well, 4 good seasons and the fifth was ok - until mid to end of July when I hauled in and reapplied new anti fouling.  So second the comment on hard bottom coat - little to no residue left at end of life, and most comes off with a power wash.

Glenn B.

Sent from my iPad