[Public-List] Main shiv

Matthew Strickland via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu May 21 12:12:18 PDT 2015

Let me first say that I feel like an idiot for letting this wait until now; but I thought I'd checked my main shiv in the fall when I bought a new halyard, converting to all rope from wire and rope. As it turns out whatever I looked at in the fall was incorrect and I do, in fact, need a new shiv. Unfortunately, because I waited so long, time has become a factor. We are scheduled to splash on Saturday (the yard moved it up on me from my originally scheduled Monday).

So a question to the group: does anyone have an extra shiv they'd be willing to part with in rapid fashion?  Or know of someone who might have a workable shiv in stock?

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Matt
Vorticity - 416

Sent from my iPhone