[Public-List] Main shiv

Fraser Kittson via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu May 21 15:19:42 PDT 2015

Where are you located. I can provide a new halyard for you made from 3/8" from mast to winch and the rest 3/16" Amsteel rope. Just doing mine now. I would need the distance from the mast head to the sail in the dropped position  as well as the hight of mast above deck. If you have a mast mounted winch the I give  you a 36" tail. If you use a cabin top winch I would need the distance from the base of the mast to the winch plus 36". You can call me at 416-554-7457 if you want more info.

Fraser Kittson