[Public-List] Standing rigging

Christine + Maurice via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat May 23 17:01:26 PDT 2015

Hello looking for assistance with rigging.  I am having the fore stay and back stay replaced and the rigger does not want to replace with thimble and nicropress as original.  Rigger is suggesting a toggle on the 1/2 pin at masthead and attached to a swage terminal. Which creates a universal joint.   Problem is we are having a hard time sourcing this hardware. My Alberg  seems to have the original setup.  Any guidance on how you have your rigging secured at the mast head would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Maurice
Avoca #322