[Public-List] Head

Chris Martin via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat May 2 05:50:51 PDT 2015

Speaking of heads I need to order a new one. Any reason not to select the Jabsco compact manual head? It looks like West Marine OEM's this, it's on sale!, and the usual players have it and a similar but more expensive Raritan model. Looking for simple operation and dont want to do this job again for a while if possible. If not this one, is there a better version for those of us on a budget?
Thanks you!
Chris