[Public-List] Head

James Allocco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun May 3 06:05:45 PDT 2015

I just replaced my head with the Jabsco Compact. I had to use the discharge
90 degree elbow and the coupler for my old head to attach to the fitting to
the holding tank.  The elbow ( that holds the choker valve) that comes with
the new head is 45 degrees.

Yes be careful when tightening the lags for the mounting flange that you
don't crack the flange.

Jim Allocco

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 9:48 AM, Chris Martin via Public-List <