[Public-List] re. standing rigging

via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed May 27 12:31:43 PDT 2015

Hum that's interesting!  I had thought of drilling a 1/2 hole lower in the casting so a toggle would be long enough to reach the pin (filed to thickness)  but i was afraid to weaken the whole masthead casting.  Never thought to reinforce with plates!  You guys are full of brigtht ideas!  I'll have to ponder on all these options!

Thanks a bunch

Maurice
Avoca 322