[Public-List] Chainplates

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Nov 2 07:56:09 PST 2015

Photos on the Alberg 30 website of Argo #247 after the rig dropped due to
the upper port chainplate pulling free.

http://www.alberg30.org/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=903
http://www.alberg30.org/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=907
http://www.alberg30.org/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=912
http://www.alberg30.org/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=916
the "next" button will take you to a couple more photos of the same.

Jonathan

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 7:45 PM, Wes Gardner via Public-List <

Jonathan M Bresler
Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD