[Public-List] Chainplates

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Nov 5 11:32:43 PST 2015

Hi All,

This time, I went the polysulphide route (BoatLife) when recaulking the
chainplates just because it's what I've always done but I've heard alot of
talk about butyl tape.  I couldn't tell what had been used previously,
something white...if it was 5200, I didn't tear any deck away when remove
the covers so maybe it wasn't 52. :-)

Wes