[Public-List] IMG_20151126_114024699.jpg

George Dinwiddie via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Nov 26 18:14:09 PST 2015

How long had the boat been in the water? My experience has been that the bottom paint works pretty well go a couple years. When I scrubbed my own bottom, I would check & clean it when I cleaned the bottom. I presume the diver I hire does the same thing.

George

Sent from a primitive pocket computer. Please assume all errors are due to that.