[Public-List] Alberg 30 forum

Jason S via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Oct 12 05:47:08 PDT 2015

Randall,

I agree with you 100%. If it were possible to add this forum to the
Alberg30.org I feel it would be best senerio for everyone,  new and old....
Similar to Cape Dory site.

I will be posting all my pics and projects there. Best part is they will be
available immediately  and people will be able to communicate with each
other about techniques,  and material....I am a boat repair dumby and will
need as much advice from people as they are willing to offer.

Jason
www.svsalacia.blogspot.com
On Oct 12, 2015 8:34 AM, "Randall Holliday via Public-List" <