[Public-List] Cockpit Sole Hatch

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Oct 22 10:24:59 PDT 2015

Thank you, Wes

Now that's interesting!

Tempress has hatch liners.  Wondering if the 1317 Access 12" Liner with 11"
x 15" opening will fit the beer hatch in the Albergs.   #262's beer hatch
opening is 15-3/4" by 11-1/4", if I measure and noted it down correctly.
The liner might just slip down in there and be securable to the fiberglass.
  Right now the dang thing leaks into the icebox.  Having deck access to
cold drinks is nice.  Not having water in the icebox is nice too.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan M Bresler
Alberg 30 #262