[Public-List] Throttle lever tension

Michael Connolly via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Oct 24 07:00:34 PDT 2015

Bill,
I am not certain about your set-up but normally the bolt which is the pivot for the lever can be tightened to adjust the tension. Usually there are wavy washers between the components which apply pressure thus friction to the system.  If your unit is non-adjustable then Michael Grosh's solution is workable, but the friction caused at the cable clamp will result in premature wear of the cable housing.
Michael #133