[Public-List] Throttle lever tension

Michael Grosh via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Oct 22 12:38:35 PDT 2015

A wire clamp ( u bolt, saddle, and a couple of nuts) around the cable
tightened to taste will do the trick.

MichaelGrosh
Does anybody with a diesel have a single lever/2 cable control? How does
the engine shut down (closing the fuel rack completely)? MG
On Oct 22, 2015 2:52 PM, "Bill Newman via Public-List" <