[Public-List] V-berth platform

Mike Meinhold via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Oct 28 04:17:17 PDT 2015

Brenton
 On #272 there is a set of cleats installed inside the V, and a set of 3
trapezoidal plywood boards that fit over them. There are 2 trapezoidal
cushions that sit on the boards in addition to the long cushions outboard.

This is not the most comfortable arrangement as you tend to find the gaps
when you lie on it, but we have filled the gaps with styrofoam "noodles"
which helps a bit, and cover it all with a modified mattress pad.  I have
considered spanning the whole width of the space to make a flat platform,
but it makes access to the water tank and some storage difficult.

If you like I can measure my boards and cleats.

Mike

Mike
Michael J. Meinhold 301 852 0619 meinhold272 at gmail.com

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 10:47 PM, Brent Higgins via Public-List <