[Public-List] V-berth platform

Kris Coward via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed Oct 28 06:05:48 PDT 2015

Candy Cane has a similar setup, but withouth the styrofoam. I grabbed a
~2" thick memory foam "pillow top" pad from ikea, and cut it down to fit
the V earlier this year (at the insistence of my gf), and can no longer
even tell where the gaps in the main cushions are. 2" also seems to be
thin enough not to interfere with access to the water tank and storage
too much.

(Cutting down and re-sewing the cover for the pad so that it also fits
the V, instead of having bunched up bits at the forward corners is a
project that's been assigned to this winter, I'll let you know how that
goes.)

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/