[Public-List] Alberg 30 forum

Jeffrey via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Oct 12 06:27:25 PDT 2015

David makes a good point on keeping these forums going.  I've been involved
in setting up and maintaining a number of these, and believe me they are a
HUGE spam target.  The game of keeping the spam bots out is maddening.
Getting it going is the easy part, it takes commitment to keep it going.

Jeff

Seagrass. #116
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
http://sailboatseagrass.com/

<http://instagram.com/jfongemie>

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 9:06 AM, David Van Denburgh via Public-List <