[Public-List] Social Media Reply

David Van Denburgh via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Sep 21 09:48:37 PDT 2015

George,

I receive in "digest" mode, so I just got your reply. You probably saw my earlier post, however, about deleting the Facebook group I'd created. I didn't realize that one existed already. Sorry if I stepped on any toes.

I spent a good bit of time last night browsing the Alberg 30 Owners FB group and enjoyed the many pictures, videos, and comments. It was especially nice to put faces and boats to names from the A30 list. Thanks to the guy or girl who had the insight to put that group together.

Regards,

David

                <public-list at lists.alberg30.org<mailto:public-list at lists.alberg30.org>>