[Public-List] NauticEd

Michael Grosh via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Sep 6 13:02:06 PDT 2015

This International Certificate of Competence doesn't look very
international. It looks like each country requires it's own  certificate.
More overreach from world government to protect us from ourselves.
Consider  cruising Europe as being  crossed off my bucket list.
MichaelGrosh
On Sep 6, 2015 3:03 PM, "Jonathan Bresler via Public-List" <