[Public-List] Cockpit drain fittings

Mike Lehman via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Sep 10 12:47:34 PDT 2015

Stephen

What hull number is your boat? The liner boats share the cockpit drain with the internal deck drain. I have seriously considered elimating the "T" fitting behind the engine and running the deck drain aft to an 'above the water line' thru hull fitting next to the engine exhaust on port and bilge pump exit on starboard. It would elimated hoses running thru the sail lockers and make the cockpit drains more effective. Anyone done this?