[Public-List] Cockpit drain fittings

Jay Davenport via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Fri Sep 11 09:14:53 PDT 2015

Mike,
I did it several years ago, after finding that the hoses through the lockers were leaking water into my bilge every time it rained. The new setup works great.  Jay Davenport

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
~Samuel Adams