[Public-List] another maintenance item

Bill Woodford via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Sep 12 08:19:47 PDT 2015

I had the same thought on US 11,  The bolt looked like it was not up to the
job so when I had some rigging work done a few years back, I had them
remove the bolt and replace it.  There was a fair bit of wear on the bolt
where the tang attached.  It probably would have held a few more years but
I am glad it was replaced.

The job was a bit of a pain as I recollect.  Took the rigger half hour or
so to get it off.  It would have taken me longer.

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 6:28 PM, Amy & David Swanson via Public-List <