[Public-List] Randy Katz

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Sep 17 13:44:45 PDT 2015

Wow!  What a tremendous amount of work...now I don't feel so bad having to
repower due to my engine locking up!  I am making progress, will let
everyone know how it ultimately turns out once all the pieces of the puzzle
have been sorted.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 3:27 PM, David Van Denburgh via Public-List <