[Public-List] Alberg 30 on Social Media (Facebook)

Mike Meinhold via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon Sep 21 13:26:09 PDT 2015

I find that the stuff that ends up on the A30 Website is usually there
after it's been well considered. You have to put together your pictures
with a story and send it to George and he will post. It takes time and a
little effort. . This may seem clumsy when you can take a picture with your
phone and put it on Facebook in seconds. As Jeff says both forums have
value, but I think a lot of what we talk about in this email group is
better presented in the slower, more carefully thought-out forum.

Mike
Rinn Duin #272

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 3:59 PM, Jeffrey via Public-List <