[Public-List] Water intakes

Glenn via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Sep 22 18:13:47 PDT 2015

Wes,  you might scout around for a used Westerbeke diesel or other brand - like Universal.  I've seen good running used engines from time to time for $600 to $1800.  You always have to be careful with used equipment but often they are perfectly fine. Just takes patience and some mechanical checking before you commit...

Regards
Glenn

Sent from my iPhone