[Public-List] Water intakes

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Sep 22 20:05:22 PDT 2015

One thing I did learn...don't try to thread NPT nipples into metric-based threads....apparently I'm not the first to suffer from this....the Catalina group has also had a rash of the wrong oil pressure senders threaded into metric block...be forewarned....it's a really bad feeling to hear that final "clank" and just know that bad things have just happened :-(

Sent from my iPad