[Public-List] V-Berth Shelving

via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Apr 21 05:57:54 PDT 2016

The shelves in the forward cabin are most definitely secondary structural supports. If you sight down the outside of a liner boat and pay particular attention to the cove stripe in the area of the foward knees, you will see a prominent dimple in the hull at that spot. That is because the shelves were not glassed, to the hull like they were in the pre-liner boats.

Mike Lehman

~~/)~/)~~