[Public-List] Another Alberg to sail around the world!

Mpcbi via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Aug 9 12:05:53 PDT 2016

Jonathan,

I forgot to ask which number but the boat is 48 years old, so 1968!  Narrows it somewhat and shows there is still some spunk left in these boats!  He was knee deep in a refit when i spoke with him earlier in the year, new thruhulls, deck fiberglass and paint etc. Enough that i was wondering how he could leave this year but he seems to have managed it!

Will be fun to follow progress!

Cheers

Maurice

Envoyé de mon iPad