[Public-List] Question on Box underneath Cockpit

Michael Connolly via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Aug 20 06:40:51 PDT 2016

Skeep,
I've never seen such a device. Looks to me like a P. O. attempted to make some sort of exhaust baffle system to prevent sea water from backing up the exhaust system into the engine. I have seen articles for home made water lift mufflers which look like what you have illustrated. You mentioned that you have a muffler installed and that this device is further down stream from the current muffler. Heat exchanger for on board hot water?
Not a clue.
Michael #133