[Public-List] rigging asym

Gerard Kuperus via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Aug 25 15:01:15 PDT 2016

I don't think a tube looks good on the bow of a classic boat such as the A30. I saw some carbon sprit (csprit?) that can be folded up and would imho look better, but this stuff is not cheap! I was thinking about (at some point) having a stainless steel sprit made that fits on the bow.

However, after reading these posts I am thinking a sprit is not necessary at all, since people fly assymetricals

PS I have had some trouble replying to messages, so if you did not receive a reply after you send me helpful suggestions for replacing my rigging, please let me know. I am going to actually do it later in September, right in time for the lighter fall and winter winds :)