[Public-List] rigging asym

Michael Connolly via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Aug 25 15:44:15 PDT 2016

Put a clipper bow on her with a "real" wooden bowsprit.

The sprit comes in handy after you learn how to gibe the asymmetrical sail. Selden's sprit can be fitted with a roller furler on the end. To gibe furl sail and then deploy on the other side.

Wes, with your set up I assume you don't attempt to gibe the A sail? Or do you have crew to go forward and walk it around?

Michael