[Public-List] rigging asym

Jonathan Bresler via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Aug 28 05:41:08 PDT 2016

The latest issue of Sailing World arrived in yesterday's post.  Page 78
discusses "blow-through" asymmetric spinnaker jibes.  Two limiting factors
are having about 10 knots of wind or more, and having to turn comparatively
quickly which argues for good wind as well. "The turn needs to be so fast
that it almost throws you off the back of the boat" ;)

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD